Main goal of the project is:
To examine the work-life balance among women employees in Greece
- To offer an in-depth description of the situation as regards work-life phenomenon in female population in Greece.
- To suggest and test a methodology which can be followed in future studies.
- To develop some scales and a questionnaire package for future research and to suggest and test a model/conceptual framework.
- To test a training curriculum and how effective could be to improve work-life balance among women employees.
- To provide stakeholders with some recommendations for policy reform and plans.
- To manage a better job satisfaction and better life satisfaction.
Women employees of different categories of employment covering a wide range of occupations and geographical locations in area of Attica.